Mein Kampf (My Struggle)
In this book Hitler explained why he regarded the Jews as responsible for Germany’s troubles. He explained that:
* The Jews were parasites because they had never had a state of their own. As a religion they had no host environment and were therefore set to roam and leech upon every nation.
* The Jews first lie was that they ‘pretended’ to be a religion when in fact they were a race. Through their growth in capitalism they had managed to exploit liberal-minded democracies to their own advantage.
* The Jews were planning to undermine the world with their capitalism and force the rest of the world to become their slaves.
* The Jews were planning a Russian Revolution style takeover that would see them implement Communism across the world.
* The German people were not beaten on the battlefield in 1918 but by the Jews who had been “….robbing our people of the political and moral instincts and forces which alone make nations capable and hence worthy of existence….”
The book cannot be considered a success upon it’s first release but after 1933 it was made compulsory reading and study in schools, universities and the home.